How do you feel about your smile?
Your smile plays a lot of important roles. It’s an introduction, an invitation and a way to express how you feel. It says so much about you. A beautiful, confident smile spells success and can lead to many opportunities in both your personal and professional life.
Nine out of ten people feel an attractive smile is an important asset. Yet, the majority of Americans are unhappy with some aspect of their smile. Modern cosmetic dentistry offers many options and we can provide them at a unbelievable price. You will receive the best dentistry available and save 50% or more in cost.
Your Cosmetic Dental Treatment Choices are:
- Cosmetic Bonding involves applying a synthetic tooth colored compound to your teeth to build or cosmetically sculpt them into a desirable shape.
- Crowns are permanent custom designed shells that cover the entire tooth to protect a weakened tooth or improve tooth appearance. Porcelain crowns are tinted to match the color of existing teeth.
- Natural color fillings are tinted to match natural teeth and often are used to fill cavities on tooth surfaces or to replace old fillings.
- A Permanent Bridge is a non removable dental restoration that replaces a missing tooth.
- Implants are used to replace a missing tooth by surgically positioning a metal post under the gum and attaching a custom crown to fill in the space.
- Veneers are tooth colored laminates or shells custom fitted to cover the front surface of your natural teeth to provide better color, texture or shape.
- Whitening or Bleaching is a process that involves the application of a solution or gel to lighten teeth, giving them a brighter appearance.
You deserve the best the world has to offer, and a bright, beautiful smile is definitely within your reach. Please contact us with any questions you have about these procedures or about your general oral health and cosmetic options. You may also want to visit our testimonial page. We are here to help!